Plan. Design. Develop. Promote.
What I Do For You
- Share your ideas with me during our initial meeting. The needs of you and your customers are important to me
- During our first meeting, we will brainstorm, set objectives and a budget
- Once we have an amazing set of ideas, I will create a sitemap and some drafts in my studio
- Any adjustments and tweaks can be made during our next meeting until you are entirely happy
- User Experience (UX) is ensuring your customers enjoy their experience by providing a striking and easy to navigate website
- With UX in mind, the process of designing the layouts of your website will begin
- Once complete, we work through which design, or parts of design, you like best
- Final design of your website is complete and sent to you for sign off
- Now the design is complete, work starts on developing your website using the latest technologies
- Your website will be responsive; catering for all types of customers (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Sneak peek links to pages of your website will be sent to you on completion for sign-off
- Your site will be put together using WordPress. This enables you to easily make future updates to your content.
- With your new website complete, we need everyone to know about it. Working together we come up with the best way to promote it
- Your website will be Search Engine Optimised (SEO), meaning it will rank higher in Google Search
- Create successful pay-per-click advertising campaigns using Google Adwords
- Communicate with your customers via social media and set up a targeted email campaign
What People Say About Me
‐ ExWHUEmployee of The West Ham Way
Matthew has successfully designed an app for our site and a brand new website. Both have moved our brand on extremely far. Our app charted for both iPhone and Android in the top 10 downloads and have 5 star reviews!
The website has been greeted with equally as positive opinions too. Matthew is a pleasure to work with as he always has an answer and solution for any suggestion that I have! He replies very quickly and checks back to see if the solution has been successful. He has shown that he can work quickly and under pressure and explains things clearly so that I fully understand the situation! I would highly recommend him for a job and hope to work with him for many years ahead.
‐ Marcus Greenwood of Not for the Ordinary
Matt came into the project at the half way point when we needed some clear, analytical thinking to get us into the next phase. Ultimately he was the key to unlocking the true potential of the site and enabling us to do so against a very tight launch deadline.
He is that very rare combination of brilliant developer and capable project manager who gets the need to blend big creative ideas with commercial realities.